Care shampoo with Swiss herbs
Healthy hair for the whole family.
Shampoo for the whole family. Gently cleanses normal hair, invigorates the scalp and energises the senses with its heavenly herbal fragrance. With high-quality extracts of Swiss chamomile blossom, horsetail and ribwort plantain.
Say goodbye to countless shampoo bottles taking up precious space in the bathroom, and say hello to this popular classic! Whether it’s for mum, dad or little bathtub bandits – all the heads in the family will love its wonderful herbal scent and gentle cleansing.
Our care shampoo with Swiss herbs cleanses hair very gently and leaves it healthy thanks to natural surfactants, and a little definitely goes a long way: one bottle contains enough for 30–45 washes, depending on the length of the hair. After washing, your hair’s natural shine comes to the fore and the scalp feels wonderfully refreshed. The popular herbal scent is reminiscent of lush Alpine meadows and forest walks in the Swiss mountains.
With 93 % ingredients of natural origin, this shampoo packs concentrated herbal power. The original recipe dates back to 1919 and has been continuously refined since then. Today, it is one of the best-selling shampoos in Switzerland. The vegan, free-from-silicone formula is carefully made now just as it was back then, with extracts of Panama bark as well as wild Swiss organic chamomile blossom, horsetail and ribwort plantain that are produced in-house.
- Mild shampoo for normal hair
- Suitable for the whole family
- Made in Switzerland with extracts of Swiss herbs that are produced in-house
- Free from silicone, vegan and with 93 % ingredients of natural origin
- Original size packaging made from 100 % recycled PET
Work a hazelnut-sized amount into a lather in your hands with water. Carefully massage into wet hair and the scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
Tips from RAUSCH
- Designed for daily use. However, washing too frequently can dry hair out. We recommend washing hair two to three times a week.
- Our shampoos are highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way: one bottle contains enough product for 30–45 applications.
- In case of excess sebum or residue from styling products, the hair can be lathered a second time using a little more shampoo.
- For improved combability, we recommend using a rinse conditioner or a spray conditioner every time you wash your hair.
- Note: our hair care products are free from silicone. When you switch to silicone-free products, your hair may appear damaged, dull or brittle at first. It takes a while for the hair structure to open up and absorb valuable nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.