Seaweed SCALP PACK
For greasy hair.
Detoxifies, soothes and refreshes. Alleviates redness and itchiness. Mildly antiseptic. With a natural active complex of green clay, lava clay, nutrientrich mud and extracts of seaweed, algae and sage oil.
Effective care for greasy hair.
Greasy hair is caused by overactive sebaceous glands. Hair near the roots is greasy and the hair looks thin and stringy. For a healthy scalp and a lasting feeling of freshness, the hair needs special care. Our Seaweed DEGREASING LINE soothes and regulates the scalp. It inhibits greasy build-up and adds volume. For fresh, healthy, beautiful hair all day long.
- Hydrates and extends the time it takes for hair to become greasy
- Alleviates redness and itchiness
- Regulates the sebaceous glands
- For volume and freshness
The power of herbs perfected.
We believe that beautiful, healthy hair starts at the roots. Our products contain a high proportion of natural herbal substances, extracted using our gentle in-house methods. Whether from flowers, leaves, bark, roots or whole plants, all of our herbs are grown under controlled conditions, harvested by hand and processed into pure extracts. That is how we guarantee the lasting, gentle effectiveness of our products. The result is a comprehensive hair care system that uses the power of herbs to promote healthy hair from the roots to the ends.
1 Before washing your hair, apply a walnut-sized amount of treatment to the scalp.
2 Allow the product to take effect for 10 to 15 minutes.
3 Rinse thoroughly with warm (not too hot) water.
- Use once or twice a week for optimum results.
- Tip: for greasy hair, avoid excessive brushing, intensive head massage, washing hair in hot water or blow-drying.
- Combats oily scalp. The Seaweed SCALP PACK reduces lipid content on the scalp after just two weeks of use by an average of 27% in combination with the Seaweed DEGREASING SHAMPOO.*
- Prevents excess build-up of sebum. Inhibits greasy scalp build-up when used regularly.
*tested at a renowned hair research institute.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.