Nourishing conditioner with wheatgerm
Intensive nourishing care for dry or sun-damaged hair.
Conditioner that provides intensive care for dry and sun-damaged hair. Nourishes brittle hair, leaving it looking supple and shiny. The ideal way to prevent hair from drying out after a day in the sun. With high-quality extracts of wheatgerm, wheat bran and horsetail.
Attention, all sun worshippers and beach babes! Give your sun-damaged hair the intensive and uncomplicated after-sun care it needs after a long summer’s day.
Our Nourishing conditioner with wheatgerm deeply nourishes dry or sun-damaged hair and protects it from drying out further. After conditioning, your hair feels smooth, is easy to comb and has a beautiful shine.
With 95 % ingredients of natural origin, namely wheatgerm oil and extracts of wheatgerm, Swiss wheat bran and high-quality wild horsetail, the conditioner is packed with the power of nature. The formula is free from silicone, completely vegan and has a lovely powdery-fresh scent.
- Rich after-sun conditioner for dry or sun-damaged hair
- Prevents hair from drying out
- Made in Switzerland with wheatgerm oil and extracts of wheatgerm, Swiss wheat bran and horsetail that are produced in-house
- Free from silicone, vegan and with 95 % ingredients of natural origin
- Packaging made from 100 % recyclable mono-material
- Designed for daily use.
- Note: our hair care products are free from silicone. When you switch to silicone-free products, your hair may appear damaged, dull or brittle at first. It takes a while for the hair structure to open up and absorb valuable nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.