For damaged and brittle hair.
Improves hair structure at the ends and protects against split ends. With precious amaranth oil and horsetail extract.
- Free shipping for orders over CHF 60
- Standard shipping for CHF 3.90
- Climate-neutral shipping
- Delivery in 3–5 business days
- Find more points of sale
Effective care for damaged and brittle hair.
Every day, washing, blow-drying and styling expose hair to stress and damage. This can cause the cuticle layer to become rough and fragile, leaving hair looking brittle, dull and lacklustre. Damage at the ends can develop into split ends. Our Amaranth REPAIR LINE helps to repair and replenish damaged hair, restoring its natural shine while protecting the ends.
- Repairs and replenishes damaged hair
- Provides elasticity and natural shine
- Provides special care to protect against split ends
The power of herbs perfected.
We believe that beautiful, healthy hair starts at the roots. Our products contain a high proportion of natural herbal substances, extracted using our gentle in-house methods. Whether from flowers, leaves, bark, roots or whole plants, all of our herbs are grown under controlled conditions, harvested by hand and processed into pure extracts. That is how we guarantee the lasting, gentle effectiveness of our products. The result is a comprehensive hair care system that uses the power of herbs to promote healthy hair from the roots to the ends.
1 Rub one pump between your fingertips.
2 Massage gently into the ends of dry or damp hair.
3 Do not rinse.
- Perfect for use after every wash or between washes.
- Can also be applied lightly as a styling product for added definition and a subtle sheen.
- Visibly removes split ends and improves hair structure. In a panel survey, 100% of test participants with moderate to severe hair damage confirmed a visible and clear reduction in split ends and improved hair structure.*
*tested at a renowned hair research institute.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.