Passion Flower HAND CREAM
For rich care.
Richly nourishes and pampers dry hands, is quickly absorbed and provides the skin with hydration. With high-quality shea butter, passion flower oil and wheat germ extract.
- Free shipping for orders over CHF 60
- Standard shipping for CHF 3.90
- Climate-neutral shipping
- Delivery in 3–5 business days
- Find more points of sale
For rich care.
Our body care products offer intensive pampering, leaving the skin feeling lovely and soft. They are especially skin-friendly and mild; approved by dermatologists for maximum skin compatibility. Nourish, protect and pamper your body with the high-quality extracts of passion flower and rich shea butter.
- Especially skin-friendly and mild
- Carefully coordinated products
- Optimum skin compatibility, dermatologically approved
The power of herbs perfected.
We believe that beautiful, healthy hair starts at the roots. Our products contain a high proportion of natural herbal substances, extracted using our gentle in-house methods. Whether from flowers, leaves, bark, roots or whole plants, all of our herbs are grown under controlled conditions, harvested by hand and processed into pure extracts. That is how we guarantee the lasting, gentle effectiveness of our products. The result is a comprehensive hair care system that uses the power of herbs to promote healthy hair from the roots to the ends.
- Apply a small amount to the backs of the hands as required throughout the day and gently massage in.
- Tip: Passion Flower HAND CREAM can be used as an intensive nourishing treatment or instant moisturiser and is also suitable for very dry areas of the skin, such as the elbows.
- Boosts skin hydration. Boosts skin hydration for dry skin by up to 42.5% after four weeks’ application.*
- Reduces water loss. Reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL) by up to 30% after four weeks’ application.*
*tested at a renowned dermatological institute.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.