Sage SILVER-SHINE HAIR TONIC
For a cool blonde or natural grey tone.
Specially developed for dyed blonde or grey hair. For easy-to-style hair that is full of vitality and elasticity. Refreshes and tones the scalp, nourishes the hair. With Swiss sage oil and naturally pure extracts of nettle, ribwort plantain, oak bark, tobacco and houseleek.
- Free shipping for orders over CHF 60
- Standard shipping for CHF 3.90
- Climate-neutral shipping
- Delivery in 3–5 business days
- Find more points of sale
Effective care for a cool blonde or natural grey tone.
Dyed blonde hair, highlights and grey hair can develop an undesired yellow hue. It is also more sensitive to external influences, and needs to be protected from heat and drying out. Our Sage SILVER-SHINE LINE makes cool tones shine through and improves the hair’s structure. Purple pigments neutralise yellow discolouration.
- Counteracts yellow hues with lasting effect
- Protects the hair’s surface and gives it moisture
- Hair regains vitality and resilience
- Refreshes, vitalises and deodorises
The power of herbs perfected.
We believe that beautiful, healthy hair starts at the roots. Our products contain a high proportion of natural herbal substances, extracted using our gentle in-house methods. Whether from flowers, leaves, bark, roots or whole plants, all of our herbs are grown under controlled conditions, harvested by hand and processed into pure extracts. That is how we guarantee the lasting, gentle effectiveness of our products. The result is a comprehensive hair care system that uses the power of herbs to promote healthy hair from the roots to the ends.
1 Twist the cap open, part the hair and apply a few drops straight onto a dry or damp scalp.
2 Gently massage in.
3 Do not rinse.
- For daily use after washing, to strengthen the scalp.
- Can also be used to freshen up your hair between washes.
- Gives blonde or grey hair a visibly cool tone. After four weeks of using Sage SILVER-SHINE SHAMPOO combined with Sage SILVER-SHINE HAIR TONIC, 83% of participants in a panel survey noticed a cool tone in their hair.*
- Especially mild care. 100% confirmed optimum tolerability.*
*tested at a renowned hair research institute.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.