Wheatgerm MOISTURISING SPRAY CONDITIONER
For dry or sun-damaged hair.
Protects hair from damaging UV rays and from drying out. Makes it supple and shiny. With carefully selected extracts of wheatgerm, dragon fruit and fig.
- Free shipping for orders over CHF 60
- Standard shipping for CHF 3.90
- Climate-neutral shipping
- Delivery in 3–5 business days
Effective care for dry or sun-damaged hair.
Dry or sun-damaged hair can appear straw-like and dull. It needs intensive care with protective and nourishing lipids for improved suppleness, resilience and shine. Our Wheatgerm NOURISHING LINE moisturises and protects hair from dryness. Restorative ingredients repair hair structure, making hair visibly shiny and supple.
- Intensely hydrates hair and protects it from drying out
- Regenerates and repairs hair structure
- UV protection and nourishment for sun-damaged hair
- Restores resilience, suppleness and shine
The power of herbs perfected.
We believe that beautiful, healthy hair starts at the roots. Our products contain a high proportion of natural herbal substances, extracted using our gentle in-house methods. Whether from flowers, leaves, bark, roots or whole plants, all of our herbs are grown under controlled conditions, harvested by hand and processed into pure extracts. That is how we guarantee the lasting, gentle effectiveness of our products. The result is a comprehensive hair care system that uses the power of herbs to promote healthy hair from the roots to the ends.
1 After washing your hair, apply a few pumps to towel-dried or dry hair.
2 Gently massage into the hair.
3 Do not rinse.
- Can be used with or instead of rinse conditioner for improved combability.
- Tip: apply Wheatgerm MOISTURISING SPRAY CONDITIONER to dry hair before sunbathing or contact with chlorine-treated or salt water to protect it from UV radiation and drying out.
- Note: our hair care products are free from silicone. When you switch to silicone-free products, your hair may appear damaged, dull or brittle at first. It takes a while for the hair structure to open up and absorb valuable nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.