Nourishing shampoo with egg-oil
Turn dry hair supple.
Shampoo that prevents hair from drying out. Gently cleanses and nourishes dry hair, adding shine even to curly hair. With fresh Swiss organic egg yolk and precious wheatgerm extract.
Be inspired by this cult-favourite shampoo with the unmistakable scent of egg liqueur. Its loyal fans love it not only for its signature aroma, but also for its ability to transform dry hair into silky soft locks.
Our Nourishing shampoo with egg-oil gently cleanses with natural surfactants and protects dry or curly hair from drying out. This popular classic gives your hair renewed shine thanks to high-quality nutrients, and a little definitely goes a long way: one bottle contains enough for 30–45 washes, depending on the length of the hair. Let your hair and soul shine thanks to the iconic scent of vanilla, rum and fruity notes.
The creamy formula is produced in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance and contains 91 % ingredients of natural origin. The shampoo achieves its nourishing effect entirely without silicones thanks to a couple of special ingredients that pamper the hair naturally: fresh Swiss organic egg yolk and wheatgerm extract that is produced in-house.
- Nourishing shampoo for dry or curly hair
- Prevents hair from drying out
- Made in Switzerland with Swiss organic egg yolk and wheatgerm extract
- Free from silicone and with 91 % ingredients of natural origin
- Original size packaging made from 100 % recycled PET
Work a hazelnut-sized amount into a lather in your hands with water. Carefully massage into wet hair and the scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
Tips from RAUSCH
- Designed for daily use. However, washing too frequently can dry hair out. We recommend washing hair two to three times a week.
- Our shampoos are highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way: one bottle contains enough product for 30–45 applications.
- In case of excess sebum or residue from styling products, the hair can be lathered a second time using a little more shampoo.
- For improved combability, we recommend using a rinse conditioner or a spray conditioner every time you wash your hair.
- Note: our hair care products are free from silicone. When you switch to silicone-free products, your hair may appear damaged, dull or brittle at first. It takes a while for the hair structure to open up and absorb valuable nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.