Sensitive shampoo with heartseed
Soothing saviour for highly sensitive scalps.
Shampoo for a highly sensitive and irritated scalp. Cleanses very gently and alleviates itchiness and redness. Its beneficial prebiotic active ingredient and physiological pH restore the scalp’s balance. It is allergy-tested, free from any colourants and sulphates, and its optimum tolerability is dermatologically and clinically proven. With precious heartseed extract.
Does your scalp have a fit at the slightest thing? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Wonderful for soothing and rebalancing unhappy skin, the gentlest of all RAUSCH shampoos was developed especially for sensitive scalps.
The Sensitive shampoo with heartseed cleanses very gently without sulphates – perfect for anyone who suffers from an irritated, stressed or allergy-prone scalp. It is enriched with an innovative prebiotic ingredient that instantly restores the scalp’s balance and brings the microbiome back into equilibrium. It also fights redness and itching and noticeably improves moisture levels in the scalp after just a few washes. An additional bonus is that a you get a lot out of a single bottle: there’s enough for 30–45 washes, depending on the length of the hair.
For the extra-gentle formula, our developers rely on 90 % ingredients of natural origin, including precious heartseed extract. The vegan, free-from-silicone formula is produced in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance. The shampoo has a physiological pH value of 5.0 and does not contain any colour pigments in order to optimally support the skin barrier. Optimum tolerability has been dermatologically and clinically approved and the product has been awarded the aha! seal of quality from Service Allergie Suisse. Perfume has been deliberately omitted to ensure the shampoo is as gentle as possible, which is why it only has very subtle notes of cotton and freshly cut grass.
- Gentle shampoo for irritated, sensitive scalps
- Restores the scalp’s balance with a prebiotic active ingredient
- Made in Switzerland with heartseed extract
- Free from silicone, vegan and with 90 % ingredients of natural origin
- Optimum tolerability clinically and dermatologically approved
Work a hazelnut-sized amount into a lather in your hands with water. Carefully massage into wet hair and the scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
Tipps von RAUSCH
- Designed for daily use. However, washing too frequently can dry hair out. We recommend washing hair two to three times a week.
- Our shampoos are highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way: one bottle contains enough product for 30–45 applications.
- In case of excess sebum or residue from styling products, the hair can be lathered a second time using a little more shampoo.
- For improved combability, we recommend using a rinse conditioner or a spray conditioner every time you wash your hair.
- Note: our hair care products are free from silicone. When you switch to silicone-free products, your hair may appear damaged, dull or brittle at first. It takes a while for the hair structure to open up and absorb valuable nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Boosts skin hydration and reduces water loss after just a few applications. Used three to four times a week over a two-week period in combination with the sensitive conditioner with heartseed, the sensitive shampoo with heartseed led to significantly improved skin hydration on the scalp and neck and reduced water loss.*
- Especially mild care. Products from the sensitive line with heartseed have a lower irritant effect than water.*
*tested at a renowned hair research institute.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.