Swiss Herbal CARE SHAMPOO
For healthy hair and natural shine.
Gently cleanses and nourishes. Invigorates and protects a healthy scalp, for beautiful hair. With precious extracts of Swiss chamomile blossom, horsetail and ribwort plantain.
Effective care for healthy hair and natural shine.
A healthy scalp provides the nourishment and foundation for beautiful, healthy hair. This requires special care. A healthy scalp with optimal circulation allows the hair to reveal its true beauty. Our Swiss Herbal CARE LINE with naturally pure Swiss herbal extracts invigorates the scalp, nourishes the hair and gives it natural shine.
- Boosts the hair’s body and bounce
- Invigorates the scalp and nourishes the hair
- Imparts natural shine
- With a pleasantly fresh scent
The power of herbs perfected.
We believe that beautiful, healthy hair starts at the roots. Our products contain a high proportion of natural herbal substances, extracted using our gentle in-house methods. Whether from flowers, leaves, bark, roots or whole plants, all of our herbs are grown under controlled conditions, harvested by hand and processed into pure extracts. That is how we guarantee the lasting, gentle effectiveness of our products. The result is a comprehensive hair care system that uses the power of herbs to promote healthy hair from the roots to the ends.
1 Work a hazelnut-sized amount into a lather in your hands with water.
2 Carefully massage into wet hair and the scalp.
3 Rinse thoroughly.
- Designed for daily use. However, washing too frequently can dry hair out. We recommend washing hair two to three times a week.
- Our shampoos are highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way: one bottle contains enough product for 30–45 applications.
- In case of excess sebum or residue from styling products, the hair can be lathered a second time using a little more shampoo.
- Tip: for improved combability, we recommend using a rinse conditioner or a spray conditioner every time you wash your hair.
- Note: our hair care products are free from silicone. When you switch to silicone-free products, your hair may appear damaged, dull or brittle at first. It takes a while for the hair structure to open up and absorb valuable nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
What makes us unique.
Here at RAUSCH, we have been perfecting the power of herbs since 1890. Sustainability and respect for the environment are part of our identity. All of our products contain a high proportion of natural ingredients and renewable raw materials, and are developed and manufactured on site in Kreuzlingen near Lake Constance by our dedicated staff. We have never used animal testing, and mainly source our carefully selected herbs and plants from certified organic grow-ers or from the wild wherever possible. «Natural care – it’s in our nature» has always been our motto, and we have sought to combine the most natural ingredients with effective, skin-friendly products.